All of our patients start their care with a 6 week initial assessment package.
This package includes:
- An in depth pre-visit health questionnaire
- A 2 hour intake visit where we review your questionnaire, take a deep dive where we focus in on specific issues/concerns, discuss/order necessary testing, and formulate an initial function medicine prescription where we choose a few lifestyle factors to work on over the next 4-6 weeks
- Close follow up and health coaching from Dr Dan using the Nudge Front Range Functional Medicine smart phone application, phone calls, and emails.
- Medical research on your personal condition and lab results.
- A 4-6 week follow up visit where we review the results of your lab work and make recommendations based on these. We will also discuss an individualized follow up plan based on your personal needs and expected clinical course. This visit generally lasts 1.5-2 hours.
- Discounted supplements through FullScript.
The cost for this initial package is $700. The cost of laboratory tests are NOT included in this fee, however, you CAN use your insurance to help with lab costs.
On average our patients will invest between $3,500 and $6,500 per year with Front Range Functional Medicine working to maximize their health. This cost estimate includes all office visits, laboratory testing, and supplements. Payment plans are available.