Front Range Functional Medicine Direct Primary Care Program
As a primary care member you receive the following benefits:
- Annual physical examination
- Quarterly wellness visits – At these visits we review your current state of health using the pillars of functional medicine and provide you with a 3 month lifestyle action plan.
- Unlimited acute and ongoing care visits
- 24/7 access to your primary care team via phone, messaging, and text.
- 10% off supplements
- 10% off specialty in office testing
- Free SphygmoCor testing – measures central blood pressure and arterial stiffness
- Ability to add family members for a discounted price
- Free access to monthly group classes and education (see practice education calendar for details).
Individual – $225 a month (10% discount if year paid in full).
Spouse or Partner – $175 a month (10% discount if year paid in full).
Children under the age of 21 – with a parent membership – $75 a month per child (10% discount if year paid in full).
UPGRADE your FRFM primary care membership with our INTENSIVE NUTRITIONAL SERVICE program. For an additional $25 a month our holistic nutritionist, Tiffany Bentsen, will work in conjuction with Dr LaPerriere to provide you with personized meal plans, recipes, nutrition education, and coaching to quickly get you to your wellness goals.
TWO MONTH DETOX and GUT HEALING PROGRAM: Jump start your way to optimal health. This is a great thing to do at the start of your work with Front Range Functional Medicine as well as annually to renew and refocus your health. The program includes:
- A NutrEval Test – evaluates vitamin and nutrient levels, gut dysbiosis, toxicity markers, inflammation markers, and heavy metals
- 2 month guided/mentored detox gut healing program
- 2 months of supplements to facilitate the detox and optimize your health
Cost for this is $1,266 (This is a $497 savings from actual program cost is $1,763)